Static table example
Here you can find some examples of our bundled plugin Table Maker. You can use it if you need to create simple and beautiful tables for anything – specification comparisons, list of top offers, etc.
Plugin creates static tables. This means that you can control and fill each cell. It’s good when you want to create tables with custom content which are not based on posts.
Some Unique Features:
- Responsive option (stacks)
- Predefined icons
- Rows or cols lines
- Option to mark first column for specification labels
- Option to add labels and featured row and cols
- Works with shortcodes
- Option to add subheaders
- Option to choose color of header
- Great and simple design
- Option to upload and use images
- Optional center aligning
Some simple examples of tables.
List style with responsive stack view on mobiles:
Row style with scroll on mobiles